Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Fabulous Friends and Food

Another lunch planned with fabulous friends...and delicious food. On May 22, 2012, Charlotte and I went to Wild Wing Cafe in North Charleston to meet up with some of my old co-workers. Again, many of the people I worked with at Trident were (and still are) like family to me. Seeing these girls makes me so happy. I am really going to miss having these ladies available just 20 minutes away. At least we will still have texting...

Jena was Charlotte's first official nurse. She put the IV in Charlotte's hand after she was born (and got it on the first stick). She is so great with kids and Charlotte LOVES her.

Tracey (AKA Nancy) is such an amazing woman. She really is a wonderful nurse and a great mom. Her three girls (Jordan was at school) are so hilarious and fun. I was in the room with Tracey with Miss Ryleigh June was born (who is now 2.5). I am so thankful to have Tracey and her girls in my life.

Jena is like the baby whisperer. Charlotte loves Meredith. Meredith doesn't really care what's going on.

Charlotte isn't in pain. That's her excited look.

Beautiful Catherine :) Love this girl and her three babies. I am so thankful to have her in my life and am going to miss her guts. Her kids are absolutely HILARIOUS. Catherine and Tracey both have amazing strength. They taught me that I could do it as a single mom (referring to Alex being in Georgia and me being in SC). Besides being a great friend, Catherine is hilarious. She gets my sense of humor :)

Four of our babies. We were missing Thushara's 2 babes (she left them at home with their daddy so she could enjoy her lunch) , missing 2 of Cat's (they were at school) and one of Tracey's.

 Our lunch crew. I didn't get a picture with Thushara besides this one (we were both taking pictures with our cameras). Thushara has been such a wonderful friend to me. We loved working in the nursing together. We had a system for when a new baby would come in. Her, Jena, Amanda and I were team players when we worked together and when any of our combo worked together, no matter what came our way, we weren't scared. Thushara is a great mother and an extremely hard worker. One of my favorite things about Thushara is how she let me teach her so many American words/slang. I really increased her vocabulary. I'm going to miss her greatly.

Charlotte loves Meredith. It's a sweet moment.

So hilarious :)

Charlotte got to be a big girl and hold Meredith!

Ryleigh wanted to be a big girl too. She did so good at holding Meredith.

I have so many great friends in my life and these four rank up there with the best. Thank you ladies for being such a big part of my life. Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment