Friday, May 18, 2012

The Hardest Room to Pack...

You know, packing is sad and exciting all at the same time. Packing usually means goodbye but it also means a new beginning. It is a way of getting rid of any "junk" and a way of making room for new things and memories. I couldn't pack up one whole room and then move to the next bc I had a toddler running around "helping" me pack. She felt the need to pretty much unpack whatever I packed. So I would travel from room to room with packing.

But there was one room that I couldn't bring myself to pack up. It was just too sad for me.


I had to wait until the last minute to start packing that room.


Charlotte's room was that particular room.


I hated to pack up the only bedroom she had ever known. It was her first nursery, the first room she slept in all by herself. It was just so sad.

So I decided to take a bunch more pictures of it before I packed it up. Here are the pics I took.



The girl is a MANIAC in her rocking chair (that was actually my rocking chair when I was little. It's over 29 yrs old... not quite 30 though:)  )



Love those tutus.

Her next room will have different furniture so that she can pass this on to the new baby. It will look completely different. It makes me so sad. I love her first room/nursery. 

No comments:

Post a Comment