Sunday, May 6, 2012

Sunday, Sunday

I remember back when I was in school... grade school, high school, and college... and I didn't like Sundays. I absolutely hated Sunday evenings. I had the weird feeling in my stomach every Sunday evening in anticipation of the week ahead. I know that if I worked a Monday through Friday 9-5 job I would probably have the same feeling as an adult. But since I work a 24/7 job, I don't get that feeling anymore. So, now, I LOVE Sundays:) Even Sunday evenings!

On Sunday, May 5, we again spent the day at Mom and Dad's house hanging out. My little outside princess spent much of the day outside and just hanging out. Mom had been gone since Wednesday so she was all excited to see Charlotte and do anything and everything with her. I didn't mind bc I was going to welcome the break :)

Charlotte and her Papa

The first time she rode this, she hated it. Now she loves it :) LOVES IT

Gigi, Papa, and Goose

Max was even enjoying his little Sunday. He has totally made himself at home during our time in Illinois. He totally doesn't mind being in a new house. In fact, I think it has kept him on his toes a bit. He's lost weight and he leaves me alone at night so I can sleep through the night.

Charlotte LOVES her "MAA"

This kid completely cracks me up! Such a ham!!

This is the kitchen we use at mom and dad's house. It's hilarious. It was Anne Marie's so it's at least 24 years old. But Charlotte loves it.

She loves the telephone. She spends her time on the phone calling "Dada" or "Papa"... the two men in her life that she is obsessed with. She's so serious in this picture. She totally loves to talk on this phone. 

It was a perfect lazy Sunday spent with family :) Loved this day!

No comments:

Post a Comment