Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Charlotte's Day with Miss Brenda

Having to pack up a 2400 sq foot home by myself  in a matter of 10 days with a toddler seemed like such a huge mountain to climb. Somedays I felt like I'd go 2 steps forward and 1 step back with her. I have great friends who offer to take my sweet child off of my hands for a few hours so I could get things done. Miss Brenda asked if she could take Charlotte for the day. I was all over that like white on rice :) (Not that I don't love my child but I knew I needed to get stuff done.)

So Charlotte went up to Miss Brenda's house to play around 10 am. 

They went on walks, played outside, played inside, played with Charlie the puppy...

Charlotte got to hang out with Jamie (Miss Brenda's son), Mr. Donald, and Miss Brenda.

On thing I love about having Charlotte visit them is that I know that she is WELL taken care of and has more attention than she even needs. The last time she stayed with Miss Brenda she had four adults and one dog to play with.

She had a blast at Miss Brenda's house. I ended up picking her up to go back home around 5 pm. She didn't even cry for me while she was there. 

Again, I am going to miss Miss Brenda so much. I don't trust my child with a lot of people. But I trust Miss Brenda so very much. I know that she loves Charlotte to death and would do anything for her. Thank you, Miss Brenda. You were a life saver!! When we come back for visits, if I need a babysitter, I will look you up :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment