Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Park Date with Mitchell and Carter

On Tuesday May 8, 2012, Charlotte and I went to meet up with Aunt Tracey and cousins Mitchell and Carter. Instead of hanging out at their house or mom's house, we decided to meet halfway (45 minutes-ish) in Peru. We had lunch at Culver's... sooooo delicious! French fries and a butter burger for me, healthy Tracey had grilled chicken and NO FRIES. I was thinking, "Dude, way to make preggo feel like a chunk-a-munk." She looks amazing though so there is a reason why she ordered that :)

After lunch we put "parks" in our Maps App and drove to one park. It was not age appropriate for our kiddos so I punched another one in. It was a dump. It sucked. However, we didn't want to drive all around Peru looking for a place for the kids to play so we just went there. They didn't care. They just wanted to run around and have fun.

Charlotte loves her some outside and some playgrounds.

Mitchell was a bit hesitant at first but once he kepts seeing Charlotte get up and down off of the little playground and he finally decided it was his turn to do it all. 

Double stroller and busy kids. This will be me very very soon.

Carter and Mitchell are always representing with their White Sox gear. Charlotte is always in her girly girl gear.

Charlotte loves the "babies" in the group. The funny part is they weigh only a few pounds different.. So funny. 


My sweet girl LOVES to swing. LOVES IT.

My beautiful friend and her youngest little man, Carter Andrew.

He's such a happy little baby.

Mitchell loves his brother.

We played and played, went for a walk, and just loved being together. I miss these guys so much but I am so happy that even after 12 years of friendship and 1,000 miles distance, Tracey and I are still so close. There's a reason my kiddos will refer to her as "Aunt Tracey". 

Love you, friend! Thanks for the two playdates while we were back in the big IL visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment