Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Aunt Amelia Came to Visit

On May 15, after Charlotte's doctor's appt, we ran some errands with my mom. The air conditioning guy never ended up coming by so the house was still in the high 80s during the day. Fabulous. Amelia came down to visit and deliver some presents for Charlotte from Grandma and Grandpa Jackson. They sent her a jungle gym and a water table/sandbox. The jungle gym was so big and heavy that we had to get the neighbor to come and move it for us. (It WAY exceeded my 20 lb weight limit for lifting as a pregnant chick.)

I was so happy that mom stayed until Wednesday morning so that we could have Tuesday night to get some packing and organization done. Amelia played with Charlotte while mom and I packed up most of the kitchen and some other things. Charlotte was excited to have another person to give her attention. We were so happy that Amelia came down to stay the night and hang out for a bit. It was pretty hot so Amelia had to sleep downstairs. The funniest thing that happened while Amelia was visiting was something Charlotte did. 

Mom was loading up her car and getting everything set for her travels back to Illinois. Charlotte was having a good 'ole time in the bathtub and I needed to grab a few things for mom to take back with her. So I had Amelia come up and sit next to her while I got a few things for mom. Charlotte played, Amelia talked to her, it was all good in the hood. I got all of my stuff done. I went back in and started doing stuff in the bathroom and Amelia went back downstairs to finish her dinner. I walk over to the bathtub and there is POOP everywhere. In the few minutes bt Amelia sitting right next to her and me moving from the bathroom cabinets to the side of the bathtub, she pooped. She has NEVER pooped in the bathtub before. SO FUNNY!!!!




Thanks, Aunt Amelia for coming to hang out for the night. Sorry the AC wasn't working. Charlotte loved her time with you as did I!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment