Monday, May 7, 2012

Wing Night

On Monday, May 7, Charlotte, Mom and I went up to the local townie bar/restaurant to see John working. He started working as a bartender while we were in Illinois visiting. He loves talking to people and he loves alcohol so he was excited to pick this up as a third job. When we walked in and sat down, Charlotte noticed her "Uncle Poop" right away. She started waving at him from across the room. It was so cute.

Charlotte loves her Uncle Poop...and popcorn.

She's not big into smiling for the camera for me. But I feel this is a good pic of John.

We had a delicious meal. While we were eating, this man came in to eat as well. He seemed a bit interesting. I won't go into detail as to what went through my head as I watched him but none of it was meant to be mean. He was hilarious. But the one thing that I could not get passed was the fact that he tucks his Tshirt into his underpants. Yes, those are whitey tighties w his red tshirt tucked into them.
I peed my pants in the car as I watched him walk to his car. He was funny :)

Delicious meal. Interesting sites. It's never boring at the townie bars.

No comments:

Post a Comment