Saturday, May 19, 2012

Charlotte's Day with Lee and Alysia

I am so thankful for amazing friends. I am also thankful for the fact that my child loves those friends. It took Charlotte awhile to start going to our friends and to feel comfortable being away from me. Now, she absolutely loves Alysia and Lee. On Saturday, May 19, 2012, Alysia and Lee came over to our house and picked up Charlotte so that I could have a few hours of packing on my own. It was so sweet of them to offer to take her to give me a bit of a break. (I didn't even ask. They straight up offered.) They took Charlotte to the park, to search for a car, and to Chick-Fil-A :)

When they got home, I snapped a few pictures of them together. 

Charlotte loves "Sah" (what she calls Alysia)

The Prices love my kid and I am so thankful for that.

We wanted to spend my last Saturday night in Charleston together so we decided to go out to eat. Naturally, being the Debbie Downer that I am, I wanted to do dinner early...like at 6 pm bc bedtime for crazy is at 8 pm. So the Prices and Lindsey and Charlotte and I met up at Liberty in Mt Pleasant. It wasn't our first initial choice but it was delicious. It was nice bc it wasn't too full and it had water next to it...which always makes Charlotte happy.

Charlotte loved play with Linds.

And she LOVED the treasure chest also known as Alysia's purse!

It was a perfect dinner with some of my all time favorite people. As I drove home from dinner, I saw the most perfect sunset. 

Man I'm going to miss this city. This bridge. These people. 

Great night. Amazing friends. Good food. Fabulous kid. d

No comments:

Post a Comment