Saturday, September 1, 2012

My Aunties Rock

My sisters are two of my very best friends. I am lucky to have them. We are very close and I have absolutely no idea (nor do I want to) what I would do without them. They are the best. They are great sisters to my husband. And they AMAZING aunts. 

They love my children so very much. Here is a shout out post to them!

Sawyer was so thrilled that Aunt Bare was there when he came into the world.

Mary... total creep here.(With the Olan Mills pose with her hand going on)

This was Aunt Meem's first time meeting Sawyer. He loved her.

Best. Aunties. Ever.

Do you love that shirt? (Thanks Niki for the borrow)

Aunties and kiddos.

Charlotte looks British in this picture.

BIG YAWN (Apparently the photo session was boring him)

Charlotte loves her Aunt Meem.

Such a handsome little man.

I have great sisters... just wish we lived closer. I would even settle for the 5 hour drive that Anne has to drive to mom and dad's house. Maybe someday we will live closer :)

Thanks, Anne and Mary, for being so great to my kids and loving them as your own. They are so lucky to have you in their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment