Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Photoshoot on the Farm

Since we had 3 of the 4 great grandchildren around, we decided to take a few pictures of them together. How cute are they??? (We bribed Charlotte with my Caffiene Free Diet Pepsi.)


Chug it, girl!



Smokey Joe the kitty felt the need to join the party!


Not listening to Momma....standing up on the rocking chair even though she has been told "no" multiple times.

My kids with my grandma

How sweet is this little man?!?!?!?

Sound. Asleep.



Love this one.

I think she likes him :)

The youngest and the oldest Weber.

Love this shot. 

Time to break the bibbed overalls back out...

I feel like she should be a bibbed overall model.


Post card potential. She. Is. So. Cute.



We went for a gator ride out to where the corn grows. We love having Katie in tow bc she takes care of the kids while we just go along for the ride.

After our photoshoot on the farm, we went to the cemetery. I love feeling closer to Grandpa. I know he would have loved Sawyer. I know he would have been so proud of him. I miss him.

The red orb in this picture is Grandpa...in my head. I know it's probably dust or something but we have orbs in quite a bit of our family photos.

Charlotte helped Grandma change out the flowers.

Love this picture. Love all of them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment