Friday, August 31, 2012

Mr. and Mrs. Nick Schramm

I LOVE weddings. I LOVE wedding days. I LOVE spending the entire day with some of my favorite people in this entire world. Brianne and Nick's wedding day was no exception to this.

Sawyer and I started our day bright and early! We were out of mom and dad's house by 8 am and on our way to Bloomington to celebrate Brianne and Nick's big day! We were at the hair salon and ready for me to get my hair done by 9 am.

Sawyer was the PERFECT gentleman and behaved himself in the corner :) He didn't make a peep!!
\

The salon was full of bridesmaids, mothers, and one beautiful bride.

The Bride and Matron of Honor got their hair done then ventured over and got their make up done as well.

Doesn't the Matron of Honor look stunning????? :) Sweet shirt, Kim.

A practice pic to make sure she loved her hair and makeup before we left! Looks perfect, B.

After getting our hair done, we ventured out to the winery to help Brianne get ready, pictures, a few snacks, and a perfect wedding.

Amy, Sawyer, and I were the first ones to the winery out of the bridesmaids. Amy took the opportunity to finally hold my little man :)

He is just so cute! Gigi, Aunt Bare, and his fabulous sister came to pick him up around 1 pm so I could have a few hours to help the bride without worrying about him.

We got Brianne all dressed and ready to go.

And then it was time for her to see her handsome groom... her forever!
This was the set up for their first glance... sneak peek... the meeting of the lives.

Almost there...

...keep your eyes closed...

We present to you, Mr. Nick Schramm, your forever.... wrapped all in white.

It's love. 

The audience. We wanted it to be a bit awkward. This was only the non bridesmaids watching.

After MANY MANY pictures of the bride and grooms (and lots of sweat), it was time for the wedding party to participate! Here are some of the beautiful maids. Brianne has beautiful friends.

After pictures, it was time for a snack...and a nice cold beverage.

I am so glad the hooter hider could come into use for multiple people. 

How adorable are the ring bearer and flower girl??? You would never know they were having major issues with their allergies.

It's almost time.... time to get to our places...



One last shot as a Dressler.

Naturally I didn't get pictures during the wedding. Dad was already sitting down when I thought to get him my camera. 

A post wedding picture of me and my handsome date.

Since there were very few single people at the wedding, they nixed the bouquet and garter toss. So Nick went in search of the garter while we waited to be announced.

Found it!

Some of my beautiful friends hanging out and meeting my new little guy.

Getting announced. Doing the chicken. Duh.

Giving my bridesmaid/best friend speech. I would post on here too but it's a lot of inside jokes and it's pretty long. Hope she liked it!

And here are the GDI's...minus Tammy (who was in Mexico at another wedding)

Love these girls. Friends since college.

Thank you, B for making me a part of your day. You looked gorgeous. Schrammer looked handsome. I love you both. Here's to your forever. Ever.

I shout out to my sisters for driving over in the pouring down rain (the hurricane had finally made it's way to the Midwest). Thank you for coming to get me and Jennifer in our drunkeness. We owe you.

No comments:

Post a Comment