Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Goodbye Gigi

We had so much fun during our week with Gigi. 

Here are the 2 kiddos on her last night here. All showered up and ready for bed!

Dear Gigi, Thank you for being here to help mom take care of me. Thank you for snuggling me and calming down when I cried. I am so thankful for you. I love you. Love, Sawyer.

Dear Gigi, Thank you for spending the week with me. I was so happy to have you with me, especially when momma went away to have my baby brother. Thank you for taking me shopping, out to eat, and for ice cream. Thank you for all of my baths that you did and for rocking me. I loved all of our playing that we did. I love you, and Papa, and Belle. I can't wait until we get to play again. Love, Charlotte.

Life was so easy when mom was here helping :) Thank you for all that you do, Mom. We are so thankful for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment