Sunday, August 19, 2012

Sunday Afternoons Rock

Alex works every other Sunday afternoon at the dealership from 1 pm to 5 pm. Only 4 hours, no big deal. However, that does not include travel time or if a customer is in the process of buying at 5 pm or if there were tons of people so the paperwork is backed up. SO, he works every other Sunday. Period. On our first Sunday just the four of us, he had to work...since he had taken off the Sunday before. So, it was just me and the kids. :)

Charlotte had decided it was time for her to pump.

She is amazed at all of these new contraptions in the house. 



Right after Alex left both kids were a bit fussy. Sawyer fell asleep in my arms after he fed and burped well. Charlotte decided she wanted to snuggle too.So she crawled up on my lap and laid down. She was asleep in 2 minutes. So, this is how we sat for 2 hours. Neither one of them moved for 2 whole hours. I had 2 hours of movie time. It was amazing.

Then it was snack time.

Anybody want some yogurt????

She INSISTS upon feeding herself :)


Unlike when I was younger, I actually really LOVE Sundays now. It means more time with Alex, more time to get things done around the house, and more rest. I mean, the Lord even said Sunday should be a day for the Lord and a day of rest, right??? 

No comments:

Post a Comment