Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Meeting the Robinsons

On Wednesday August 29, 2012, we got to see Tracey and the boys. I LOVE our visits. I LOVE that Charlotte gets to play with her "cousins" and I get to love on my little guys. They get all of their Aunt Sarah hugs and kisses (more than they want.)

I was so excited for Tracey to meet Sawyer and to see how much Charlotte has changed since May. Naturally, Aunt Tracey brought Charlotte presents (along with some for Sawyer.) Charlotte was SO excited that she got a "Min-ni-Min-ni" movie!!! (And an ADORABLE zebra picture frame.)

Charlotte can't get enough love from these boys either! She loves them so much.


Mitchell loves his momma... and loves to be ALL BOY!

Cheese!!! :)

Carter loves his mom... Tracey can't get out of his sight. I can't wait for that stage again (kidding.)
Sawyer's tummy was bothering him but Aunt Tracey made it all better by loving on him.

Who knew that in three short years we would have all of these little ones!! Tracey found out she was pregnant with Mitchell the day of my bridal shower. She was about 10 weeks pregnant at my wedding. Crazy to think that literally 3 years later and we have four kids between the two of us :)

Since Mitchell and Charlotte LOVE water, we went for a swim!! Gigi took my spot in the pool since I was not cleared by the doctor to get into pools yet.

These two love the water.

Sweet Carter man. He was such a good baby.

Look at them. Just playing, playing, and playing. We didn't hear a peep from them.

"Ooohhh wah-wah"

He is so happy! LOVE THIS FACE!

Even Sawyer rocked his swimwear (borrowed from Gavin and Parker.) It was much too cold to get in the water but he would still rock what his trunks.

It was a great afternoon! We had lunch. We talked. The kids played. They met Sawyer. We loved our time with them... as always. We can't wait for the day that we live closer to them and these kids can play together more often. Thank you for driving all that way with two kids just to see us, Tracey. We love and miss you so very much!!! It's crazy to think we have been friends for 12 years now. I don't know what I would do without you.

No comments:

Post a Comment