Saturday, June 15, 2013

Adam and Adrienne's Wedding Day Part 2

...And the party continues...

At about 8 or 8:30, Charlotte came up to Alex and I and told us she was ready for "night night". Sawyer was already acting tired so she asked for her "yaya" and was ready to go. She told everyone goodbye (although she was pretty antisocial with the goodbyes as was Sawyer) and they all headed for the hotel.

It was Momma and Daddy's night out!
Love this crazy guy right here.

There is a reason that we work. We may work differently than other people and most people could not be married to either one of us. But we work for each other.
And we both love taking NON serious pictures.

Robbie and Holly. Such a cute couple...and baby free for the night!
(They still had Mac but he was taking care of himself and Charlotte.)

Bromance.
Duh.

Mimi and Alex owned the dance floor for a few moments.
Alex loves the ladies!

I love this picture! I stood up on the fireplace and took it. Clearly the party was starting to get crazy. Love me some Jessica :) And love me some of the girl in the turquoise dress with the arrow pointing at her. She cracks me up in this!!!

We were destined to be bridesmaids together.

And so were we. We first met on the phone talking about wedding stuff one day. She called me to clarify about the bridesmaid shoes. We talked for like an hour. She's a thug at heart much like me.

My dance partner, Amelia, and Mimi. I don't know his name. He was someone who was invited's date. Alex told me he is a preacher. We literally danced together but not together all night. We never spoke. Just laughed at each other. We did plenty of lyrical dances. Alex has a video of one of our best lyrical dances that included me rolling on the floor and him jumping over me. Naturally. He was fabulous. I mean, even Mimi and Amelia were dancing with him.

Love this picture!

Everyone getting rowdy with the preacher man!!!

Getting ready to throw the bouquet!! :)

Searching for that garter. I love this picture of them. This is SO them!!!

Finishing the garter search with his Mom, Dad, and Mimi watching.
Adrienne wanted to get this part in before they all left.

Alex loves dancing. He will dance with anyone that will dance with him. He NEVER left the dance floor. He NEVER sat down and hung out. He was Lord of the Dance!!!!!
Alex got a two in one special for this one... a Matron of Honor and a baby!!

Get it boy.
Very serious.

I decided I needed to wear Alex's tie. That turned into everyone wearing their significant others' ties which turned into Adrienne wearing the sash from the chair covers. Naturally.

"Hey, girl, hey!!"

Last song of the night. EVERYONE on the dance floor!!!
The arrow is pointing to a lady that came up to me and told me that the preacher man and I were "great dancers" and we were very "entertaining" and she loved watching us.

Friends. In. Low. Places.
Everyone on the dance floor.

The place they got married was so pretty. This was the outside porch. It was a bit hot so we all pretty much stayed inside.

All good things must come to an end.
This party had to end (well, at this location.)

Mr. and Mrs. Adam Jackson.

I love this picture!!!
Congratulations beauties!

A bunch of us piled into cars and cabs and went to Liberty on the Lake... a new bar right on the lake. It was beautiful and perfect. All of the remaining peeps ended up there and slowly filtered out.  We finally decided to call it a night.

Waiting for our cab outside.

DJ was there!!! He wasn't leaving until the fat lady sang.

DJ took off across the parking lot and found some friends. He can talk to a brick wall. So, he and some of his "new friends" hung out in a random man's truck. He let down the tailgate and jump aboard.

This was Adam and Adrienne watching him.
LOVE THIS.

And this was DJ hanging with his friends.

We dropped Adam and Adrienne off at their house. And then Alex and I headed to the hotel...with a pit stop at McDonalds for dinner. I am pretty sure it was a $40 cab ride. And Alex did NOT like the cab driver. He was pretty much a rude one. We ate a delicious McDonald's meal and headed to bed. Neither one of us drank a ton. We just had fun. (Which made for a better Saturday. No hangovers:)  )

No comments:

Post a Comment