Friday, June 14, 2013

Adam and Adrienne's Wedding Day Part 1

Happy Wedding Day to Adam and Adrienne!!!

The kids woke up around 8 am. We went down and got some breakfast at the fabulous Embassy Suites breakfast. Mom went outside and laid out for a few hours and the kids and I played. I got showered and headed out to get my hair done. Jessica, Betsy, Brooke, and I all got our hair done and planned to meet up with Adrienne to help her with errands. I went into the hair shop as Sarah, I came out as Eleanor Roosevelt. Wow. The chick didn't like me. I knew it from the moment she laid eyes on my thinning hair. Oh well, Eleanor was sophisticated so it gave me something to work towards.

I ran to grab lunch and ran to Target for a few last minute things... like wine for the bride. I headed over to help Adrienne with hair, chair covers, and whatever else needed to be done. She did her own hair it really looked beautiful!! I headed back to the hotel to relieve Mom for a bit. She went back outside to tan and what not. The kids and I played around. I finished getting ready and Alex and Adam showed up. Adam got to get ready for his wedding with two little babes running around being nuts :)

But he still left the room with a smile on his face.

All three of us rode to the wedding together. I was responsible for the wedding dress :) So the Groom rode to the wedding WITH the wedding dress in the back. Perfection.

We all arrived at the venue and started getting ready.
All of the dresses were beautiful.

A great picture Adrienne's hair. So pretty.

The beautiful bride.

Amelia, our sister-in-law, took the pictures for the wedding. She has never done a wedding. But she did AMAZING!!


Peering through cheap blinds.
Duh.

I love her face! So funny!
I believe Aunt Susan was on the other side of this conversation.
I loved Aunt Susan. Great lady!

Charlotte was so excited to see Aunt Adrienne in her pretty princess dress.

Got a little Captain in me.

Andrea and Betsy.
I am telling you, best bridesmaids in a wedding party EVER.

So right before the wedding, we all took shots and then headed down the aisle.

The ceremony was great. Everyone said "I do". No one tripped. No one ran. The music was perfect. The minister was perfect. Everything went off without a hitch.

We had pictures afterwards. Amelia did great keeping the time on track.

DJ wanted a picture with the beautiful bride. I love how proud Adam is in the background.

Husband and Wife.

Ronnie, Laurie, and Mimi after the wedding.
The venue was beautiful and made for great pictures.

Our babes were so good!!
Mom brought them around 6:30 for the 7 pm wedding.
Sawyer was sound asleep so he slept through most of it and Charlotte was just hanging out. Mom kept them inside the building bc it was hot and they are loud children.

Yummy snacks from Great Aunt Barbara!!

Mac is Alex's cousin Robbie's little boy. He is a year and a half or 2 yrs older than Charlotte.
They loved dancing together!!

They ruled the dance floor :)

Uncle Austin got a quick moment in with our little guy.

Soon to be Aunt Ashley came over to play and help. Sawyer wasn't going to let anyone hold him for more than a minute. He started crying and it all ended. So, instead of picture of all three, I got a picture of this beautiful couple!

This boy loves his Daddy :)

BUT he is def a Momma's boy. He can't get enough of me. Not to brag or anything.

Aunt Amelia was able to steal a quick moment with this boy.

And Uncle Adam came up to help...just in case Sawyer was thirsty.

All the while, Charlotte and Mac were either dancing or running around playing.

Uncle David loves little kids. He is so good with them! Charlotte thinks he is related to "Ho ho" somewhere along the line.

Since Sawyer got to where he only wanted Momma or Gigi, he was forced to dance with us. This boy loves some dancing :)

This was one of those line dances. Mom and I were working it. The boy in the front row by me became my dance partner for the night.

Laurie and Mimi hanging out watching.

Gigi and Sawyer having a delicious bite to eat.

Can you see the twins?
And the fingers?

Beautiful ladies hanging out!
So glad we got to see everyone.

Eat up, Austin!

Mama and Adrienne.
Adrienne doesn't know what she would do without her Mama.
They are so lucky to have each other.
I am so happy I was finally able to meet her mom!

Uncle Keith, Austin, and Ash hanging out on the "porch".
This place was amazing!

The next wedding for the Jackson side will be this fancy couple.

We made sure to get a big picture with Mimi.
The kids were exhausted and had reach their limit.

A quick family picture before they head back to the hotel with Gigi.
Love these crazies.

I love my little family so much!!!

There will be another post with wedding dance pictures in it :) I just didn't want to crash any hard drives or anything. The day was amazing, though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment