Sunday, December 16, 2012

Sawyer's First Sucker

Mother. Of. The. Year.

So, on Sunday, Alex had to work. He was gone from the house from 12-6. 

Naturally, as usual, I have excitement while he is gone. Why wouldn't we?

I decided I needed a shower. You know, sometimes human beings like to do that. Well, when I take my showers, I lock both kids in my bedroom with me. Charlotte was wanting a "suck". So, I told her that if she wanted to have a sucker, she needed to sit down with the sucker right outside of the shower. She was sitting right next to Sawyer who was hanging out in the bouncy seat. Now when I say they were RIGHT OUTSIDE of the shower, I mean they were sitting so close to it that I couldn't even open the door all of the way.

I realized they were being VERY quiet...something that NEVER happens during my shower... esp Sawyer. He likes to make sure I know he wants attention. Well, they were both being quiet and good. So, at first, I decided to go ahead and enjoy the quiet. I peeked out of the shower and saw nothing going on. Then a minute later I decided to check again. I saw her sticking the sucker in his mouth. Scared the CRAP out of me.

I praised her for sharing and then told her she not allowed to feed Sawyer and she is never allowed to put things in his mouth.


So proud of herself.

He loved it.

After I told her he couldn't have anymore, she went ahead and finished it in one bite.

CHEESE

These two are nuts




Sorry I am slack, Sawyer. I promise to pay more attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment