Sunday, December 9, 2012

A Wreath For Momma

So as part of a present to me, Alex took Charlotte to Michael's to get a bunch of fun things to make a wreath for me. I had been complaining to Alex that I didn't have a wreath for the front door... but since we have no friends, no one would be knocking at our door anyway :)

On Sunday morning, December 9, he woke up and took Charlotte to Michaels and they picked out a bunch of treasures for me. While Alex worked very hard in the garage, Charlotte found other things to do with her time...

Like ring the doorbell that's in the garage. She thought it was so funny!!!

After hours of hard work, a lot of sweat, and even a few tears, here is the product... the BEAUTIFUL wreath that two of my favorites made for me.

She was so proud!!! Her outfit even matched it!!! 

It seemed a bit weird that they were outside make a Christmas wreath when it was warm enough to run around in shorts and a Tshirt.

Thank you Alex and Goose for the BEAUTIFUL wreath!!! It is amazing. Love you more than I can even say...

No comments:

Post a Comment