Saturday, December 29, 2012

Sawyer's First Sink Bath

While we were at Grandma Ann's house for our quick trip on December 29, 2012, we gave Sawyer his first little sink bath. I love to document firsts for my kids so here is another first for him!!

This was also the day that he used his first teething ring...and he loved it!

 We love our Katie Jean. She asked me not to put this picture on my blog. As you can see, I didn't listen very well.

So we got the sink already. He wasn't too sure about it at first.

But he ended up LOVING it. Great Grandma held onto him the entire time.

He was trying to reach out for the faucet and play with it.

He was so cute in here!

A successful bath!! He didn't fall in, he ended up clean, and Great Grandma Ann got to be there for another "first" for him. SUCCESS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment