Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Daddy's Day Off and Aunt Bare Visiting

On Tuesday, June 19, after we had been gone all weekend (and missed Father's Day with Alex), we were so happy that Alex was off for the day and could spend time with us. I had a doctor's appt bright and early in the morning. I took him with me since he had only been to the very first appt of this pregnancy. I wanted him to meet my doctor and see where I would be spending quite a bit of time during my pregnancy (my doctor had already warned me.) We were able to ask some questions. She let me know that I had passed my blood sugar test. She checked me since I had been having contractions the Friday night before. And she scheduled for me to be induced on Wednesday August 8th! It was a successful doctor's appt! (She also told me I would have to start coming to the doctor twice a week until the end of my pregnancy. Yay Me!!!)

Afterwards, we came home and got Mary and Charlotte and went out to lunch! Jason's Deli is always a crowd pleaser! I have a bunch of cute picture of Alex and Charlotte sharing ice cream on my phone that I need to upload onto the computer. We ran a few errands and then came home for an afternoon of outside fun!

Happy Father's Day to the best Daddy in the World!!!!

It's time to play in our white trash backyard!!!

We blew up our "big" pool and Alex added the massive jungle gym for a bit of excitement.

Charlotte was getting brave!!!!

Mary didn't want to hang with the rest of us... she wanted her own pool.

Swim time fun!!!

I love this stuff. I love the pool (even if it's not all that deep, or big, or quality.)

Alex was a very thorough grass cleaner upper.

After swimming, we all had snacks on the porch... a little bit of lazy time.

Charlotte shared her snacks with the ants, bugs, and Max.

We grilled out on the grill and just hung out all day. It was perfection!! We were so glad to be home with daddy for a whole day :) And we were so glad to be able to show Mary our backwoods Georgia lifestyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment