Saturday, June 23, 2012

Dinner at Orpyland with the Best

A fabulous part of my birthday weekend was that one of my best friends from the last 12 years was in Nashville the same weekend I was. Just by chance we were both in  the same city! What are the odds!?!?!?!?! So we knew we HAD to meet up. (Besides, everytime I come back to Illinois, Brianne and I see each other...no matter what.)

Since the Gaylord Opryland Hotel is SO amazing, we decided it would be best to meet there! So we met up. It was pretty much Charlotte's bedtime and she had either been in a car or in a stroller all day, so she wasn't the most amazing partner in crime during the dinner. But she did good. She had four adults willing to take her on walks to look at the "wah-wah". 

Charlotte loves her Aunt B.

She went to her right away even though it had been since Christmas since she had seen her. She gave her all of the kisses. It was SO SWEET :)

There was a wedding going on in the area where we ate dinner. Brianne and I were not above just walking over to the leftover cake and taking a few pieces.

We ate at the Mexican restaurant that was in the Opryland hotel. It was delicious and not too terribly priced. This was the first time Nick and Alex had met. They hit it off...and are very similar individuals. I had kept telling Brianne they were similar but it was way more obvious when they were in person. 

Even Charlotte loved Nick :) She put make-up on him and she took him on walks. It was so cute.

This girl loves her some flowers, trees, water, fish... anything that reminds her of outside.

Our little dinner crew :) Notice how large the bump appears in the long dress. WHOA! 

The engaged couple at the water show :)

Charlotte was so excited about the water show! Best part of her day HANDS DOWN.

The Jacksons.

The Jacksons... I wanted to include one with me embracing "the bump"

The next time I see these beautiful peeps will be their wedding week and when I have my little baby with me. Crazy how fast time flies...

It was a delicious meal with wonderful company. Our amazing Nashville day couldn't have ended any better way. Thanks for meeting us, B and Schrammer. Thanks for helping chase our crazy Goose. We can't wait for your wedding day weekend! It will be by far the best day of your lives. Love, kisses, and hugs!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment