Thursday, April 26, 2012

Sibling Movie Night




How much do you love this picture??? I mean, this is quality.

Mary, John, and I went to see The Lucky One at Willow Knolls in Peoria on Thursday, April 26, 2012. We went to the 9:45 pm showing. Even though we had eaten a big meal and were full when we entered the theater. But we still had to get the BIG movie theater popcorn and the BIG movie theater soda. It was so delicious. We didn't eat it all. We didn't get a refill. And we didn't finish our soda.

The move was fabulous. A tear jerker. Zac Efron in his underpants was fabulous :) At one point, some kids were being mean to the main kid in the movie and making fun of him. I, for some reason, could not handle this emotionally. I had been choking back the sob, the cry, and a laugh. Well, it all came out VERY LOUDLY in uncontrollable laughter and sobbing. I really couldn't stop. The entire movie theater was silent and it was a serious part of the movie and I am sitting there laughing and crying all at the same time. Pretty embarrassing :) The good part was that I didn't cry the rest of the time. I was just fine. John on the other hand was not. Poor man was bawling his eyes out.  We were quite a trio.

It was a great night. Love spending time with my siblings. We missed you, Meem.

No comments:

Post a Comment