Monday, April 9, 2012

Babysitting Gavin and Parker

I was so honored when Niki called and asked if I could babysit Gavin and Parker for her. Granted, she only needed me to do it for like an hour, BUT I still got to do it! I was so happy about :)

Charlotte was so excited for Gavin and Parker to come over and visit us on Monday April 9, 2012. They came over right as she got up from her afternoon nap so she was in a SUPER good mood. Then when she saw her buddies coming through the door, she could not contain her excitement! So we got Parker settled in the bouncy seat and we got the bff's settled on the screened in porch with fruit snacks, gold fish, and juice.

Gavin is such a sweet little man...and just as active as they come.

I love when they actually play together... when they continue to interact, talk, and share.

I also love when they clean my house.

Parker just hung out. Even when he was gassy and his tummy wasn't feeling the best, he was still such a good baby!!! He just hung out.

I remember when I used to babysit when I was younger and I felt like the hours just inched by. I felt like it would be an eternity before the parents would come home. With these three, I felt like they were only together like 15 minutes before Niki came back. I am so very sad that they are moving to Greenville and we are moving to Columbus. What will Charlotte do without her buddies???

No comments:

Post a Comment