Thursday, April 19, 2012

Best Friends Forever

On , April 19, 2012, Charlotte and I went to visit the Heflins. Jodi and I were best friends in high school. I still consider her to be one of my best friends. I am so glad that we have remained close and that we have each other. She continues to try to get me to move back to Illinois... frequently. :)

Charlotte and I took breakfast over to Jodi and Ella. We took them breakfast from Panera... yummmmmm... Jodi is 40 weeks pregnant and looking fabulous.... even if she isn't the most comfortable. She was getting around magnificently with that well-cooked baby hanging out in her belly. 

Ella is 2.5 so her and Charlotte tried to play together but Charlotte didn't always get it. When Ella got her trains out to play, Charlotte just tried to move the tracks and walk away with the train. Ella was VERY patient though. They played in Ella's room and with her little kitchen. We then went outside and played. It was so nice to get to be outside playing and talking. Around 11, Charlotte decided it was passed her naptime so we needed to go. I love having friends that still live in the area so that Charlotte can get some kiddie time in.


Later in the day, Jodi had her doctor's appt and they scheduled her to be induced the next day. She ended up having Emily Ann Heflin on Saturday April 21 around 2 am. :) Such a beautiful family.

No comments:

Post a Comment