Sunday, April 29, 2012

Hot Tubbing

I shall start this post by saying that YES I KNOW pregnant women are not supposed to get into hot tubs. I've been told it's similar to hard boiling an egg. Charlotte and I got into the hot tub at Aunt Kathy's house but Aunt Kathy had turned the hot tub down to 97 degrees. It was cool enough that it was even cooler than my bath water. Charlotte also does not like hot water and she was fine with it... so I felt comfortable being in it.

I look swollen. Yuck. But I like this pic of Charlotte and Melissa.

Charlotte loves her Cousin Melissa... and her new swimming suit.

How sweet is she???

So these are way out of order... but here is Charlotte actually driving Aunt Diane's mini van from Grandma's house, down the lane to Aunt Kathy's house.

Deep in thought behind the wheel...

Oh geez... I should just take this picture off... OUCH

WAH- WAH

Aunt Kathy has a walker/scooter to use. Charlotte LOVED taking rides on it. I LOVE this picture!!! So cute!!

1 comment:

  1. O.M.G. Could she be any cuter??? I LOVE the pic with her driving and laughing!!!!

    ReplyDelete