Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Wedding Week Festivities Begin...

Well, wedding week festivities officially began on Wednesday March 20th. Mary had a day of pampering that including multiple different beauty places. She even got a bridal massage!!! Mom and I spent the day running errands and getting ourselves and the kids' stuff ready for wedding week!

We got our pedicures done on Wednesday so that on Friday things could go faster and smoother.
Charlotte was pretty weirded out by the pedicure process. Do you love her face here??

I haven't had a pedicure in a long time. My feet needed it.

Charlotte eventually got adventurous enough to put her feet in the water too.

She felt like such a big girl!

After she got her feet "washed", one of the ladies even painted her toe nails.

She wasn't so sure about all of this but she went along with it.

Gigi had to be RIGHT THERE with her.

Sawyer slept for the first 40 minutes of the appointment. He allowed momma to relax and just hang out a bit.

I love this. I wonder what she is thinking.

Now she is relaxed and just hanging out. This is easy :)

The finished product...

...they looked fabulous for about 3 minutes and then she decided to take the towel that was underneath and wipe the polish off of one foot.

Get it girl.

Sawyer did eventually wake up!! He bonded with Aunt Bare and ate his lunch. He enjoyed a delicious bag of food :)

It was actually a really good time. You know, taking two kids to something like that causes me a bit of anxiety. However, having Mom and Bare with me always makes it way easier. The kids were pretty good. I can't complain. 


Afterwards, we ran a few more errands. Mom watched the kids in the evening so that Mary and I could pay the caterer, stop by the reception site, and pick up the centerpieces. Mary and I were super productive. Mom and Dad watched the kids all night long so I could finally get a good night of sleep under my belt. Sawyer had been waking up about 10 times per night the entire week prior to this. I was exhausted. I stopped by Mom and Dad's house with the kids' jammies and stuff around 7:30. Mary and I headed to Kohls and Target to get some last minute supplies and then we headed home. It was a productive, FABULOUS day!!! (And I slept ALL NIGHT LONG)

No comments:

Post a Comment