Monday, March 11, 2013

Snapshots around the house...

I wasn't good at taking pictures of the kids the first week we were in the house... but then again, I probably take way too many pictures anyway. Once I felt like my head was getting above water, I finally started taking a few pictures of my changing children.

My crazy, googly eyed little guy. He LOVES to put his paci in upside down and leave it. It is one of his new phases. So funny...

Slobbery little face. Messed up hair. He is a picture of perfection.

This little thing is up to no good. She LOVES to get her picture taken now.

She looks a lot like my brother did when he was younger in this picture.

I love lighting... even though this isn't great lighting, I just love how it changes a picture.

We don't like to wear pants at our house. :) Sawyer is a crazy crawler these days and a lot of the time pants just slow him down. Odds are that he had on a pair of jeans this particular day so he was probably having trouble getting himself up onto his knees.

Sibling Secrets.

"Saw Saw. You are so funny!"

Charlotte is SO EXCITED when Sawyer wakes up from his nap. She yells, "SawSaws aweek!" She then scales the stairs as fast as she can (she does not have the pace of a cheetah.). She then proceeds to stand on his mattress and talk to him. Often times she will find a way to get herself up into the crib.

She always looks like such a hot mess.

Better late than never for his 7 month picture in front of the sign. He never even got a 6 month picture just because we were in Illinois and the sign was in Georgia.

"You talkin' to me???"

Love this handsome little mini man.

Charlotte is VERY into dressing up. She loves jewelry and shoes especially.
I LOVE this picture of her putting her high heels on. She walks so much better in this shoes than I do in kitten heels even.

Who needs to wear matching shoes??? Not this girl obvi.

They CAN play well together... it's just a matter of whether or not they want to.

Love these crazy kids...and they LOVE the toy box in Sawyer's room.

We really loves our days together...and now that we are Illinois residents, we can include other people in our days as well.












No comments:

Post a Comment