Saturday, March 23, 2013

We Are Webers. We Like Our Pictures.

Alright, wedding is over, time for hours of pictures. That is just how our family rolls!! :)

The Weber Family... minus Uncle Darrin and AJ.

The Schumann family...minus Mandy and Andrew

Our New Family.
Not the best picture but aren't my kids cute?!?!?!

Love my siblings.

Isn't she beautiful????

After all of the pictures in the church, it was time to get loaded onto the party bus and drive around town to other places. The bus had bear, wine, soda, sandwiches and chips. It was perfection.

Charlotte decided to try it out for a bit.



Charlotte and Sawyer ended up riding in our car with Gigi and Papa. Sawyer took a nap but Charlotte did not... she rallied.

Pictures at a corn crib across from Chad's parents' house.

The Wedding Party

Jumping!

Mom ditched the heels and went for the cowboy boots. Her, Anne and I had matching boots...from Target.

I really like Mom's bracelet. Looks very nice in this picture :)

The groom. I would say he is double fisting but I am pretty sure he was picking up other peoples' can that they left on the ground.

After the corn crib, we headed into the town square. 

This picture is funny because I am pretty sure I thought I had done something funny. Anne was giving me a courtesy laugh.

Everyone else jumped, I knealt on the ground.

I like this picture.
2 brothers.

Dad was having a good time...even if he was stuck with my kids.

Alex, Anne, Jeremy and I ran into the Mexican restaurant to take a shot and pee while Mary and Chad took pictures.

Kari and Kayla brought a flask. They were lovely little gems and shared with me.

Mari and Andrea...Mary's old roommates.

Chad and Mary in the town square gazebo... this is where he proposed...and I helped set it up.

We then loaded up and headed to the Christs' farmstead. They are Mom and Dad's friends who let us take pictures by their house, on their tractor, by their barn, etc. It is beautiful.

We also ran to Eureka and took a few pictures there. Everyone was very polite and didn't complain about all of the pictures. We had a great time on the bus. Great party bus :)

Now onto the REAL party!!

No comments:

Post a Comment