Friday, March 22, 2013

Practice Makes Perfect.... Rehearsal Time!

After a morning full of nails, food, and errand running, Anne, the kids and I headed to Mom and Dad's house while the rest of the girls checked out the reception site.

Both of my kids slept for awhile. Anne, Jeremy, and I just hung out and talked. It was nice to take a quick breath for a minute. Sawyer woke up and actually let Uncle Jeremy hold him!!

We all got dressed and were ready to head to the rehearsal. The kids and I picked up Grandma Ann at the hotel. (Alex was still at work). We met everyone at the church.

Grandma and Grandpa Schumann (and John) made it safely. They were ready to rock and roll!

I had to post this. I look awful. I literally look like I hate my life. 
Sometimes I want to kick myself :)
And I am pigeon toed. Nothing like a picture of myself to point all of the things that I should NOT do.

Co Matron of Honor

Here comes the bride...

We had already started crying in the foyer before we walked in...
Weber girls are criers.


His last little girl.

I feel like they might be stressed out trying to remember everything they are supposed to do.

Another great picture of me.
Anne always looks good for pictures. I need to just do whatever she does.

Sawyer hanging with Papa in the back of the church.

Grandma Ann, Grandpa Redeye, Grandma Millie
Love them all.

Charlotte LOVED the music. She danced and danced and danced with her baby.

They made it!!! 
(Repeat tomorrow)

Charlotte just looks like a hot mess :)
She was wearing one of Gigi's NECKS (necklaces). The child is nuts. Kyle was loving it and he was getting the practice in for when his sweet babe is born this fall.

This is a really good picture of John and Mary so I thought I would post it :)

The rehearsal was a success. For such a large wedding party, it went by relatively quickly. Now on to food and fun at the dinner...

No comments:

Post a Comment