Sunday, October 23, 2011

Perfect Fall Day for a Photo Shoot

So being surrounded by flat land, it was always a bit difficult to find breathtaking backdrops for pictures... like for prom, senior pictures, etc. However, one place always comes to mind for the background of pictures in Peoria... Grandview Drive. Everyone knows that the view is amazing. Grandview Drive is a road that winds along the top of the bluff overlooking the Illinois River. The houses on this street are amazing. On this particular Sunday in Peoria, it was almost 70 degrees out. It was the perfect fall day. We spent an hour or so taking pictures and letting Charlotte crawl around in the grass. There were people everyone on Grandview Drive on this particular Sunday.

Here are the pictures of our photo shoot...







She's showing me the leaf...





Thankfully Aunt Bare came to help :)





"Thanks mom for letting me play with these keys. I'm getting really bored."




"These leaves are great but that's a wrap. I'm tired of that camera."


She was such a good girl. I just love my kid so much. She's straight up awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment