Saturday, October 15, 2011

Almost 90 Degrees in October??? Yes, please!

There are many wonderful things about living in the South. The fact that it was almost 90 degrees on a random Saturday in October is one of them. Yes, that was abnormally warm for this time of year and I wouldn't want it to be that warm EVERY Saturday but it was lovely.


Goose and I decided to go on a walk on the Battery in downtown Charleston.




Charlotte was loving the weather. She absolutely loves the wind in her face.



Charlotte is intrigued by water. The tide was out so the water was crashing up on the rocks. She loved that.



Yes, this is not a good picture of Charlotte but how crazy is that hair???!!! It's so long and you can actually see the length of it really well in this picture. The wind takes her breath away. I love it.






I love experimenting with my camera. Sometimes my only model cooperates, sometimes she is on a lunch break. It just kind of depends...



Profile pic



It was a perfect day for sailing, but since we don't own a sailboat, or a boat of any kind, we took it as an opportunity to point out all of the boats in the Charleston Harbor.

It was the perfect little day to just get out of the house and soak up some Vitamin D :) I'm so glad my partner in crime likes to be on the go as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment