Monday, October 17, 2011

A few random pictures... the ones that make me chuckle

I love taking random pictures of my little partner in crime. She's so funny and I love making sure I document all/most moments of her life.

Here ae some random pics that I took one week. She's a hot mess in them... I love it :)


Here is her homeless day :)


It was cold in our house that day but was supposed to warm up outside so I just threw a really warm fleece on her.




We were skyping with Aunt Kathy when we realized we still had yesterday's ponytail in place and we were wearing a big 'ole fleece.



She def has some of me in here. I mean, I totally have a ghetto side too :)




Life is great. Everyone is having fun...
\

...Until we started eating sand.



Someone's world came crashing down. How dare I not allow her to eat sand.


And, drumroll please! The... number... one..... favorite...random... pic.... is....














THE MID SPIT UP PICTURE :)
You know you take a lot of pics of your child when you can get spit up action shots...

No comments:

Post a Comment