Friday, February 8, 2013

Charlotte Marie Jackson... Two Years Has Gone By Too Fast

I will fix the date on these after they are viewed by a few people. It takes so much time and thought to write out these updates and stuff. So glad I am making myself do them. Prepare yourself for many of them in the next week.



When I think back to the moment Dr. Dacus said, "It's a Girl" , I get teary eyed because I had no idea that that dark haired little baby would turn into such an amazing little girl. I had no idea what the Lord had in store for her or for us. I look at pictures of her from then and see her transform to the beauty that she is now and it literally hurts my heart. Join me in a quick trip down memory lane...

Our sweet Charlotte Marie at 16 hours old.

Two Months Old - Her first Easter

Four Months Old - Visiting Illinois

Six Months Old - Eating Max's play grass.

Eights Months Old - Feeling what crunchy leaves feel like

Ten Months Old - The first meeting with the HoHo Man.

ONE YEAR OLD!!!
She spent the day at the Children's Museum with her best friend Gavin.

Fourteen Months Old - Visiting Grandma Ann's farm

Sixteen Months Old - Hanging out in downtown Charlotte, NC

Eighteen Months Old - Spending some one on one time with Gigi.

Twenty Months Old - Visiting the Georgia Aquarium

Twenty Two Months Old - Merry Christmas

TWO YEARS OLD
Pictures taken by my amazing friend, Beth.


Charlotte Marie, Thank you for being the amazing child that you are. We are so blessed to have you in our family. We never ever knew we could love someone so much. You teach us patience and love every single day of our lives. The Lord broke the mold when He made you. Love you always and forever, Momma and Dadda.

No comments:

Post a Comment