Sunday, February 10, 2013

Another Birthday Celebration for Charlotte

I am big on the idea that a birthday celebration (especially for children) should be a week long... even 2 weeks long. I mean, milk it for all it's worth. So, I talked to Grandma on our drive down the day before and we decided to just celebrate Charlotte's birthday again on Sunday at her house. This way Alex could take part in a birthday celebration as well. 

Big Birthday Girl eating Jello out of a big girl cup! She spit it out after this. Not a fan of the texture of Jello.

Alex wasn't feeling so hot. He was pretty hungover from the hot tub shenanigans from the night before.

Sweet Gus Gus. Charlotte loves him. So does Uncle Grant.

Birthday Boy and Birthday Dad all tuckered out. No, this isn't a picture from Duck Dynasty.

We had a plethora of desserts. Charlotte chose the cinnamon roll cake as her birthday dessert.
How much do you love the look on her face??? She totally is wanting to blow that candle out.

Yay!! Happy Birthday (one more time) Charlotte!
She is checking out the smoke.

I forgot to get my camera out all day. I was so mad at myself. I forgot to get pictures during present. I forgot to get her picture with some of the family members. I forgot to get a family  picture. I was just not with it when it came to the pictures this day. Oh well, she had a blast. She got some ADORABLE clothes. She got a bunch of money for her savings account. And Aunt Kathy gave her a bag of her favorite things... Minnie Mouse stuff, a purse, suckers, clothes, jammies, tons of great things!!!

From Momma, Daddy, and Sawyer, she got a new stroller and a car seat for her babies. This child almost always has a baby with her.

Charlotte played and played. 
Sawyer lounged in the bath tub and watched.
LOVE THIS PIC.

As always, a fabulous time was had by all... especially Alex... HAHA. 
Thanks Grandma for having a birthday dinner for Goose. It was delicious.
Thank you Webers for the presents and for spending the day with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment