Sunday, August 4, 2013

Sawyer's First Birthday Party...Part 2

And the party continues...

Amy ,Brad and Matthew drove down from Plainfield for Sawyer's first birthday party!!! We were SO HAPPY they were able to come. They even encountered horrible traffic on the drive that made the 2 hour drive that much longer. You guys are amazing...

Derrick (AKA the cleaner of the pool that day) and Baby Emily. She was loving the water!

Brenna was a trooper in the water! She was loving it! :) I swear, she is the happiest baby I have ever been around. Such a good girl.

Emily, all dressed up for her boyfriend's birthday party.

Sawyer and the Heflins... everyone is so happy in this picture!

Amazing, right?
I bet you can't even tell who this is.

Sawyer loves his Aunt Jodi.

Mitchell and Carter came 2 hours one way as well!! They are my little water babies :) They could care less how warm or cold the water is. They just want to swim!! And Tracey was such a trooper...she braved the party alone...her hubster couldn't make it.

Uncle Poop came for a bit...in between sleeping and working one of his three jobs.

A big mountain of presents :)

He just tore into them like no other.

And he played tug of war with Momma.... because why wouldn't you?

I am so big.

He LOVES his wagon from Great Aunt Didi. LOVES IT. 

"What's in here???"

Thanks, Aunt Bare and Uncle Cha Cha for the bat. I can't wait to practice on... I mean, practice WITH Charlotte :)

Brenna came to hang out and play with some of the toys as well!

Sawyer got to the point where he just didn't feel like being social anymore... Thanks for coming and helping celebrate Amy and Brad.

Great Aunt Kathy drove up for a few hours on the back of Uncle Darrin's motorcycle. They were Harley folks this day!!

Gigi and Papa were out of town and got back right as the party was winding down. Sawyer saw his Gigi come out into the backyard and he went running.

Sweet Carter Andrew

Great Grandma Ann and Sawyer. He looks like a hotdog here. I have no idea what's going on.

Kisses for Great Aunt Didi.

I am so happy he gets to grow up around these people that mean so much to me. I am so happy that I get to have family at his first birthday party. I am so happy that the people that helped form the person I am today get to see him and help form the person he is. This makes my heart (and his Daddy's heart) smile.

And we will close with Katie... being cool.

The party favors for Sawyer's guests were press on tattoos, bubbles, a little pail, and the sweet glasses....that way all of the kids could go incognito :)

It was a great party. We are blessed with amazing people in our lives. Thank you to everyone that came so far and took time away from your free weekend to spend time with us. Sawyer won't necessarily remember it (ok, he won't at all) but we will!! You are all amazing. We LOVE YOU :)

No comments:

Post a Comment