Saturday, May 18, 2013

Webers Are Great Wedding Dates

Eric and Amanda's ceremony was beautiful and perfect. They followed in the rustic, country idea and had their reception at the local fairgrounds in Carrollton.

The desserts table.
DELICIOUS and adorable.

The cousins table.

They had bins full of little juice box options for the kids.
Charlotte was amazed, happy, and content playing with this stuff for the entire night.

Love these two girls. Sometimes they play well together. Sometimes they don't.

After awhile, the kids were crabby and just needed to chill out. Since Jeremy wasn't there with Anne, she was able to help me out and take them on a walk. Naturally she wanted to wear the Baby Bjorn.

I missed the first dance... naturally.
But I did catch the Mother/Son dance.
"Mommas, don't let your babies grow up to be cowboys."

The groom's cake.

We loved all of the options for seating...inside, outside, smoker's table... you name it!

John and Dad sharing a cigar. Dad says he does this once every few years.

Grandma and her grand and great grandkids.

Grandma and her 14 grandchildren

I love me a midwestern sunset.
I love that Uncle T was checking on Sawyer in his carseat sleeping.

Big brother dancing with his little sister.

Mary was just one of the Webers that had a fabulous time!
Get it girl!!
Check out Katie in the background :) Something was obviously hilarious.

Charlotte took a nap in my arms. When we tried to put her in her stroller for awhile to sleep, she woke up and was NOT impressed. She ended up getting out there and dancing like a fool. She loved it.! The girl only left the dance floor to get more juice boxes.

She was hyped up on suger.

It looked so beautiful! 

Our next Weber wedding!!! Mallory and AJ are getting married October 26th.
Three Weber weddings in ONE year!!

Love this one.

She was really telling me something.

Grandma and some of her girls.
I look so scary.

I love my Aunt Kathy. She is so good to us and loves us like crazy.

Adam and Aunt Kathy enjoying a dance before she goes to bed.

Mr. and Mrs. Kamm.

Godmother and Goddaughter.

The new Mr. and Mrs. Eric Weber

Such a sweet moment that I creepily captured

Vanessa has some pipes!!! She sang with the band!!! She did AMAZING!

They will be brothers officially in October!

Webers always shut down the parties. We always always do. That is how I raised. I am sure you probably noticed that there are very few other people there in these. I took a lot of these pictures later on bc it took me quite awhile to get the kids settled and get Sawyer asleep.

This picture was right before the last song. Naturally, I am related to (or almost related to)everyone in the pictures.

I really felt that at this point Uncle Jim could have doubled as the penguin mascot at the zoo.

Fun, family, and dancing with my husband.

Let's all get on the floor for the last song!!!

Even Uncle Jim put his dancing shoes on for the last song.

Caleb had plenty of liquid courage going on.
He really became Lord of the Dance.

This girl was a bit creeped out at first. But she ended up loving her 15 second booty shake with him.

The wedding was a blast. It was beautiful. It was fun. And it was amazing family time :)

Congratulations, Eric and Amanda.
Amanda, we are so happy that we get to welcome you to the craziness that is our family!!
Sorry if we come on too strong at any time. We love really big :)

No comments:

Post a Comment