Saturday, May 18, 2013

After The Ceremony Pictures...

I LOVE taking pictures :)
Here are some of the pictures I took in between the wedding ceremony and reception.

Sawyer loves his Papa.

It was like 85 degrees outside. Kurtis wore a long sleeved shirt and a sweater over it.
Naturally.
Pit stains anyone????

Sawyer looks so sweet....yet so sad...

I love this guy. I love this picture of him :)

Charlotte loves the water. So does Alex.
They love being down at the pond.

Some of my beautiful cousins and sisters. We all chose to go with the cowboy boot theme.

Aunt Meem loves her little nephew.

John went back and changed into his fancy gear once family pictures were over.

I love this picture of her.
So determine. So sweet.

Walking back to Grandma's house after the wedding.

How many people can you fit on the gator??? 

One of the things Charlotte MUST have at Grandma's house.
Popsicles.
All of them.

Our little walking man!!!

Go boy!

So happy to be walking!

Love that smile.

This one is my favorite.
"Hello World! It is time for me to explore you."





I could take pictures outside at Grandma's place all day long. I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment