Saturday, May 18, 2013

Family Pictures At Eric's Wedding

We love our pictures...and thankfully I am not the only in the family who does!

The core five with their Momma.

Dad with his crew that was present for the wedding. This is a pretty awkward family photo. Chad looks British. Mary looks good with the knee pop. Anne is loving life. John looks like an after thought and almost like he isn't part of the family. Dad is just standing all butch and manly in the middle like it is all about him. I look horrible and I learned from pics from the wedding that when I hold my children I stick my stomach out VERY obnoxiously. Alex looks way too far off  almost like an afterthought as well.

Perfection.

Uncle Stinky's clan. Their first picture I took of them looked similar to ours. We got it tightened and cleaned up. Great picture!!! They will have another member of their family in November when Melia delivers and as of October 26, AJ will officially be part of the Webers.

Grandma and Grandpa Grizzle.

Aunt Kathy's completed family.... and Grandma

Uncle Jim's clan. This is a great picture.

Aunt Didi's family.

They still take fabulous pictures together after all of these years.

Jake and Alicia... such a great couple.

Pretty.

The Weber family... minus Mom and Jeremy

No comments:

Post a Comment