Monday, May 13, 2013

Mr. Donut

We always have donuts in our house.  Charlotte is a donut kind of girl. She has the little round powdered donuts every morning. The first thing she says when she wakes up is "Do Do". So, she sits down with her donuts in a little cup and drinks her juice along with it.  I don't give them to Sawyer because they are too dry for him.  He tries to chase them down every morning. If you don't keep your eye on him the entire time, he will sneak them in.

Well this particular morning, I turn around and this is what I see.

Someone found the donut cup (because sister left it behind when she went upstairs to throw a fit) and he dumped it out and started having his own little snack.

Just help yourself there, chief.

These are so good. I wish I could have them every day.

"Mom, now that I have had these donuts, I feel like I can actually run around then entire house without stopping."

Donut crumbs.

Just keep snacking.

I took pictures of Charlotte during this time period as well. She was throwing a fit. Screaming. Crying. Throwing herself down on the ground. I just snapped pictures of her. They are sad. I decided against posting them... clearly...

No comments:

Post a Comment