Friday, January 11, 2013

Life's A Beach

Mimi lives in Surfside Beach, SC. She lives in a community that is located across the street from the Atlanta Ocean. It's awesome. She has a golf cart (a new one) and to get to the beach, you just hop in and it's a short drive away. It is perfection.

Mom and I took Charlotte to the beach. We knew she would go nut over the water.


She was ready to go!

Love these tiny feet prints.



She was in love with it all.

I love the reflection.

A perfect profile.



So busy.



She fell on her booty. The water was definitely chilly.

This child loves the sand. She was so happy about it.

This is a bit blurry but I LOVE IT.

What a perfect day.

Our trip to the beach ended with Charlotte losing her balance when the water came up around her ankles. She fell on her booty and got scared and started crying. We loaded her up in the cart and headed back to Mimi's house. When we got back there, Sawyer was still sleeping and Mimi was relaxing in her chair. We hung out for a while longer then we got on the road back to Charleston. Charlotte was needing her afternoon nap. We really had a great time with Mimi. It was a terrific visit. 

When we got back to Charleston, I got the kiddos settled and I got ready. Niki picked me up and we met Leslie J, Diane, Callie and Jamie at Wild Wing. We had a delicious dinner then Callie, Leslie, and I stayed for drinks and dancing. We had a great time!!! It was so good to be back with my PJ dancing friends. We loved our night and it made me realize just how much I really miss them. They all looked beautiful, amazing, and happy :)  Thank you to Niki and Leslie for toting me around so I could leave my car at the hotel for my mom...in case of an emergency.

What a fabulous day!!!! One more day in Charleston...

No comments:

Post a Comment