Thursday, January 10, 2013

An Early Birthday Party For Our Princess Part 2

We started Charlotte's birthday party celebration at Chick Fil A and then we moved on to Monkey Joe's. Charlotte has never been to Monkey Joe's. I actually had no idea what to expect from it. Niki has told me time and time again that Gavin loves it.

As soon as we got there, I got Charlotte started in the little toddler area. She was a bit unsure about it (and she really isn't the best jumper) but she thought the animals were so cool.

She loved the snail.

Gavin joined her in the toddler area... check the height he gets when he jumps!! He is a maniac!!!

We took over the area.... like we always do. Thushara and her family joined us. That brought the baby count to three (Parker, Sawyer, and Savio) and the bigger kids count to four (Charlotte, Sanya, Gavin, and Ryleigh.)

Mom was telling a story about our laugh... hence the laughing from Leslie in the previous picture.

Gavin and Charlotte were maniacs. He ran all around just helping himself to anything and everything. He taught Charlotte all of the places she could go.

Naturally she found the "drive drive" and spent most of the day pretending to play a video game.

Gavin taught her about ALL of the game....including the ATM (which he had addressed prior to running to this game)

My beautiful friend, Niki, and sweet baby Parker.

I am so thankful that Thushara brought her family to spend some time with us! I hadn't seen her since May. She had worked the night before so she was only about to get a few hours of sleep before she joined us. I finally got to meet her little man as well. He is so adorable.

Sawyer loved his Leslie.

Niki, Sanya, Gavin (he is hidden), and Charlotte climbing up to the big slide.

Gavin was a maniac. He LOVED the slide! He would climb up to it and then he would just jump down the slide! No fear!

She LOVES the slide!!!

I love Thushara's face in this one!! Like I said, we took over Monkey Joe's.

Charlotte loved going down the slide with Miss Niki.

Action shot! Thushara actually got injured on this stunt. She skinned her arm. This is a great action shot though!

Charlotte was so happy to see Parker just sitting and hanging out. She LOVES him. 

She decided it was time to just roam around the entire room with the ball poppers. 

My sweet Tracey. I wasn't able to see her in September either. She is so sweet and I miss her dearly. I am so happy she got to meet my little man.

I took Leslie off of Sawyer duty (kidding) and had her go down the slide. She loved it as well!! 
Check out her face.

I love this picture. Leslie was playing with Sanya but it looks like Sanya is trying to run from her.

Charlotte loves her Leslie. Leslie was one of her very first nurses.

She was also one of our only babysitters in Charleston and Charlotte just loved her.

We finally reached the point where we needed to have a nap or at least some rest.  Thank you ladies for bringing your sweet babes out for Charlotte's birthday. Thank you for being amazing friends. I really have no idea what I would do without you. Thank you for your friendship. We are so lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment