Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy 2013!!!

Happy 2013 Everyone!!

We spent our New Year's Eve going to Tyler's funeral, running a few errands, going to a fabulous get together at the Meredith's house to meet Michael's fiance Lauren, and then the kids and I were back at Mom and Dad's house tucked in bed by around 10:30.

When the clock struck 12, I was watching Pitch Perfect in a pitch black living room with my Dad sawing logs right next to me.  It took FOREVER to get both kids to sleep. (I guess they just did not want 2012 to end.) Alex was in Georgia preparing for a trip to Illinois to possibly make a big change in our lives. It was yet another exciting New Year's Eve to say the least.

You know, 2012 was a very big year...just like 2011. We had loss and gain both years but 2012 brought the loss of our first baby together, Mr. Maximillion Pujols Jackson. I  believe that when God takes something  from you, He gives you something else to help you through. He took Max from us 1 week and 6 days before Sawyer was born. I still miss Max every single day. I can't bring myself to bury his ashes. He just remains in the little container we bought him on the mantle. I still cry when I think about how he was violently killed. But God made the timing  the way He did for a reason.

2012 brought a great deal of change for us and I think 2013 is going to bring even more.

Happy 2013 everyone. And thanks for reading my blog :) I will continue to update...even if it is at a snail's pace :)

No comments:

Post a Comment