Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012 Part 2

Get up!! It's Thanksgiving Morning!!! Thanksgiving 2012!!

Our morning started off with all four of us waking up in the king sized bed in the hotel room in Atlanta. Charlotte woke up requesting dodo's. Ella was up next door so we opened the adjoining door and they were reunited again!!!

Ella's birthday was in September so we were finally able to give her her birthday present. One of the fabulous things that it included was a butterfly backpack.

How adorable is she with this on????

They were both loving the backpack and the stroller. That stroller is one of the best $9 I have ever spent on a Tuesday at Target.

We all got dressed and headed over to the CNN center in hopes that SOMEONE would be willing to serve us breakfast. Thankfully Dunkin Donuts was open.
Charlotte got a dodo that matched her outfit. You can't ask for much cooler than that!!


Deliciousness.

Cool, right? I was hoping someone would want to interview me about something worldly. Nope. No takers. I thought I looked approachable.

Kate was SUPER excited that her birthday was broadcasted behind her. AND it said Los Angeles which isn't far from where they live. It's the small things.

Breakfast crew. It was us and a bunch of homeless people eating breakfast. We told them all Happy Thanksgiving though. 

The was the first humvee to invade Iraq.... I think.

She has a bit a of a crush.

After breakfast, and some playing, it was bath time (no worries. I washed the tub with clorox wipes. I have a major phobia related to hotel bathrooms.)

Kids and their obsession with water.


They loved it!

Check out the difference in hair :)

 I could have taken a million pictures of these 2 together. Love watching them...

No comments:

Post a Comment