Monday, November 19, 2012

A Bee! A Bee!

The picture says it all.


We were playing outside bc it was so nice out... well, we were playing on the screened in porch. Sawyer was asleep in his bed. I ran into the laundry room to change the laundry over and she followed me about 30 seconds later. She kept saying "a bee"..."a bee" and pointing to her mouth. I made her open her mouth and I saw nothing. We went back out on the porch, she picked up her ice, put some in her mouth, then spit it all back out. When she did, she spit some of the bee out and showed it to me. She was yelling "a bee!" "A bee!" Sure enough, I look in the cup and find a wing and the butt of a bee.

I mean, who does that????

Sawyer woke up and I told him about it. This was his expression.

Deep in though. About the bee.



Regardless of fit throwing, bee eating, and eating of garbage, I love my job. I love being with my kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment