Thursday, November 22, 2012

He Keeps Rolling Rolling Rolling...

It was a THANKSGIVING MIRACLE :)  Well, not really a miracle but it was an exciting Thanksgiving for us. While we were at the hotel getting ready to leave, I decided to lay Sawyer on the floor and let him try to roll over. He had been acting like he had wanted to try for the last 24 hours. So, against my better judgement (due to my phobia of hotel room germs), I laid a blanket down and let him try. Within 60 seconds he was rolling over!!!!!

You'd think that since I planned to let him try to roll over that I would have had the camera ready before I put him down. Nope. Of course not.

Here he is right after he rolled over for the first time. Isn't he so happy and proud of himself??!!???

Second roll.... check out that form...



Charlotte was so excited for him! She was totally pumped...and she could tell how happy we were so she was going nuts.

He just wanted to show off his sweet looking bootie.

I LOVE THESE NEXT THREE PICTURES.

He is so serious here!! He looks like a miniature man! Curly hair, hands clasped, a furrelled (sp?) brow...

And a little bit of spit up.

Our little man can roll both ways now!!!!  He hasn't had much chance to try to roll because we can't lay him flat very often bc of his reflux. But, even though he never gets the chance to try, he still rolled over like a champ!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment