Sunday, November 4, 2012

Last Day With Daddy For A Week

On Friday, November 2, I took Sawyer to the doctor for some reflux issues. I had been trying to fix him myself but it just was not working out. He was still crying ALOT. He was miserable. He was in pain. It was time to have the doctor help bc I had done everything I could do for the time being. So, we went to the doctor. Turns out he had only gained 6 oz in the last month. She said this was "alarming". He went from the 50th% to around 4%. She could tell we needed some major changes.

So, we changed his formula with the option to add rice. We started him on medication (Zantac) with the option to decrease it if he gets better.We had other options if this stuff didn't work. So, we got some new formula and off we went :) I talked to my amazing second cousin, Robin, just by chance on that Sunday, Nov 4. She called while we were on our way to run errands and eat lunch. She gave me a zillion pointers to help him out. She had two babies with severe reflux. Here goes a bunch of trial and error...

We got up in the morning and were productive around the house. Charlotte and Sawyer got some naps in then we went into Columbus for lunch and last minute errands. It was a BEAUTIFUL DAY OUT so when we got home, Alex took the kids outside to play.

"I RUN" -say Charlotte

A happy little man (sometimes)

Here is our adopted little stray kitty...affectionately known as "Baby". She was going nuts bc there were people outside playing with her.



"Cheers" - says Charlotte.


It was a fabulous last day with Alex. We were heading to Atlanta in the morning so we could fly out to Illinois for a week. Charlotte was so excited for her week of attention, fun, and family time ahead!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment