Saturday, November 10, 2012

Small Town Saturday Night

On Saturday morning, we got up and I ran into town to get my hair cut. The FABULOUS Kayla Uzelac (who is also Charlotte's hair dresser) cut some inches off of my mullet. She trimmed it up a bit if you will. I drove around town for a few minutes and went and got a DELICIOUS McDonalds Diet Coke. I know you probably won't believe me when  I tell you that it tastes different in Illinois that what it does in SC and GA. It tastes 100 times better. It's amazing.

After I got home, we ran and had some lunch and finished up some more Christmas shopping. Both kids were pretty good... Charlotte and mom even sat in the Yukon and Charlotte played around while I finished shopping. 

We then went back to mom and dad's house to hang out for our last night in Peoria. Mary had to work that night so she had to get some last minute play time in with Charlotte.

She loves the play kitchen... even if it was Anne Marie's and she is 26 yrs old.

Best buds... drinking juice.



Charlotte's face cracks me up.

I was supposed to go out with my friend, Jodi... again. However, because of our night before at the basketball game, she was not feeling the greatest. We went from planning to go out and be crazy at the bars to then just going to dinner/movie to her staying home in bed and me running a few errands. I went to Kohls and returned a few things from earlier in the day and then I went to Chili's and ate by myself. It was amazing. I got chips and salsa and a quesadillia. (Sp?) I actually talked to Mr. Paul almost the entire time... except for when I was in Kohls shopping. He was a fabulous dinner date partner. 

When I got home, this is how I found my children....


Apparently she just stopped talking and was asleep. 

He LOVES to sleep on Papa's belly.

I went upstairs and closed my eyes and fell fast asleep. It was a good day and I actually got some quality "me" time.

No comments:

Post a Comment