Thursday, December 15, 2011

Around the House

Like any mom, I love taking the random pictures on random days at the house. I try to keep my camera handy at all times. Here are some pics I liked from our days spent together at home.



Max was freaked out by the frozen meat I had sitting in the sink thawing out.

Charlotte has fallen in love with the rocking chair I got for Christmas when I was 6 months old from my Grandma Ann.

She learned how to open presents this day. She was helping daddy open an early Christmas present from all four of us.

She loves to show off. My favorite little cheetah. How adorable is she in these jammies???? Oh, by the way, I think they might be a Halloween costume BUT they were ok as jammies for us.

Opening her first Christmas present of her first holiday season! It was from Aunt Tracey, Uncle Mark, Mitchell and Carter. SHE (and mommy) LOVED IT!!!

Opening her presents that came in them mail from Uncle David, Aunt Valeria and cousins Ryan and Emily.

Having tea with daddy. She caught onto the pouring of the tea very quickly.

We love our time together. Every day is never the same :) I love love love this kiddo and my fabulous family.

No comments:

Post a Comment