Thursday, December 8, 2011

I forgot to include these in the last post...

I took some pictures of Charlotte with a very artistic homemade sign that I made :) Yes, all of you crafty art friends of mine eat your heart out. I made that ALLLL by myself... mostly because our printer was out of ink and I wanted to make the pictures right then.

So we wanted to have some pictures to give to the grandparents (we were brainstorming how to tell them we had another bun in the oven.) I took 45 pictures of her with this sign. These were the best ones.

No, I am not exaggerating. I am so glad we have digital cameras now.





No, I did not give her drugs before this picture. This is a normal look for her on Wednesdays.





Can you tell she excited?!?!?! :) She is hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment