Friday, November 22, 2013

A Morning At The Park

On Friday morning, Charlotte was so excited to wake up and realize that Ella was still with us. She was so excited to wake up and start looking for her "FRAAAAND".  As soon as she woke up, she ran into the living room looking for the dogs and Ella. I had to get up and head to register for my first ever 5K. I had to head to Pawley's Island. I got to drive Adam's truck which was super fun :)
 
While I was gone, Adam, Alex, and Kate watched the babes. This is what the girls did. Ate donuts, drank juice, and watched Disney Junior. They love each other.

When I got back to the house, we decided to head over to the park in the community to let the kids run around. Alex and Adam took Grandpa Jackson fishing and Aunt Adrienne stayed at the house to get ready and watch the pups.
 
I think these girls are ready to go!

We took the golf cart over to the park.
Ella got on the slide first thing.

Charlotte felt the need follow her friend :) She used to be very afraid of slides. She did so well and went down like such a big girl!
 
 

How cute are they?

 
 
Merry - go- round.
How much do you love Charlotte's face????

Such a big boy playing on the horsey.

Best Friends.

She doesn't like to go high. The wind was pushing her because anytime I push her it is too high.
He sings the entire time he is swinging. He loves it.

Charlotte decided to help a sister out and push Ella herself. I am pretty sure Ella flew backwards and knocked Charlotte over.

How hilarious is this face????

 

 

Nap time!!! After an hour of playing, we headed back to the beach house.
 
 
We headed back to the house for naps, lunch, and showers. One thing I miss like crazy is Zaxby's so after I put both kids down and Kate got Ella settled, she headed out to Zaxby's to get her and I some lunch. Delicious.
 
Our trip continues....

No comments:

Post a Comment